If you are the type who loves to travel, then here is a travel guide with simple and smart tips that will assist you during the lengthy preparation process.
1. Use a private or incognito window when booking flights and hotels online. Travel sites often track your visits and will raise the price just because you previously visited their site in the past.
2. Keep loose chargers and cables organized with a glasses case. This will help you keep your cords organized and you’ll be less likely to lose them.
3. Put a dryer sheet at the bottom of a suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh. This is a great way to ensure that your clothes don’t smell bad in the luggage and you won’t have to go through the process of washing and drying them all over again.
4. Instead of folding, roll your clothes to save a lot of luggage space. This will allow you to pack more of your favourite clothes. If you have clothes that need to be folded, use tissue paper to keep them from wrinkling.
5. Use a pill container to keep jewelry organized and untangled. If you’re the type that carries a lot of jewelry, this tip is a definite lifesaver. This will also prevent you from losing small pieces of jewelry.
6. Scan important documents before leaving for your trip. This comes in handy in the unfortunate event of theft or misplacement, specifically having extra copies of your passport, identification cards, and flight itineraries that you can access through your smartphone or tablet.
7. Put your smartphones in airplane mode. This will allow you to save the battery on your phone and charge your phone a lot faster.
8. Take the aisle and window seat when reserving airline seats for two people. This ensures that you and someone else will sit together during the flight. If you’re stuck with the middle row and no one takes the middle seat, you get a full row. If someone does have the middle seat, kindly ask if he/she will switch seats so you can sit next to your travel partner.