Through the eyes of Amy...
Nothing gets us more excited than watching good looking people perform some mind-blowing action scenes. With summer blockbusters just around the corner, we won't have to wait long. Here are our five most anticipated movies this summer:
- Godzilla: The giant Japanese reptile got a reboot early in the season in May with Gareth Edward's latest installment. Wreaking havoc from Japan to the United States, this movie looks worth seeing for the special effects alone.
- 22 Jump Street: Following the unexpected success of 21 Jump Street, Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum returned in June as wildly entertaining and slightly incompetent undercover cops, only this time they're going to college! The two actors fluid chemistry surprised audiences and we can only hope they find that spark again.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo are once again hitting the big screen. With Megan Fox playing April O'Neil, we can only hope she's able to keep up the humorous and witty rapport which defined the four mutant ninja turtle brothers in their earlier appearances. The movie is being directed by Jonathan Liebesman and is slated for release in August.
- X-Men: Days of Future Past: Released just in May, X-Men: Days of Future Past came as the sequel to X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men: First Class. This X-men film is the seventh installment in the series and is being directed by Bryan Singer. Uniting both the old and new cast, with the help of some Academy heavy actors, it's tough to believe this film won't hit its mark.
- Transformers: Age of Extinction: After three movies, Shia Labeouf has been replaced in this June release, and by none other than Marky Mark Wahlberg- adding a much needed shot of adrenaline to the series. Directed by Michael Bay, it will be the fourth live-action Transformers film and also the sequel to Transformers: Dark of the Moon.