Through the eyes of Amy...
Tomorrow is the start of 2016, and with it comes New Year's resolutions. However, everyone needs to be motivated to fulfill their resolutions every now and then. Here are 12 motivational quotes for the next 12 months of the year!
1. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” - Oprah Winfrey
2. “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” - Helen Keller
4. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.” -
5. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” - Pablo Picasso
6. “Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” - John D. Rockefeller
7. “It is our choices that show what we truly are – far more than our abilities.” - J. K. Rowling
8. “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
9. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” -
10. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” -
11. “Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” -