Through the eyes of Amy...
1. Jack-o-Lantern Luminaria: Get a piece of transparent paper, draw on some spooky face designs on it, use tape to create a cylinder, and place a push light inside of the cylinder for a mess-free, spooky decoration!
2. Spooky Silhouettes:On black paper, cut out a silhouette and glue it onto a piece of white or orange paper. To complete this decoration, frame it!
3. Candy Garlands:For this decoration, get a bunch of wrapped candies and staple the ends of the wrappers together. The best part of this decoration is that it would be create a delicious time while cleaning up after Halloween.
4. Dripping Pumpkins:Do not have time to carve out a jack-o-lantern? Then simply take some red acrylic paint and drizzle it onto the pumpkin. Do not forget to do this over some paper, as it may get messy.
5. Glass Eyes: Gather some clear cabochons, and print out or draw some spooky-looking eyes on some paper. Cut those eyes designs out, and use some glue to stick your designs onto the flat side of the cabochon. Now, your guests’ blood will run cold whenever those eyes fall upon them.