It is almost the end of summer and there is only one more weekend to get the most fun out of the season. Listed below are 5 exciting things that you can do with your friends and family on Labour Day around Ontario!
1. Canadian National Exhibition: Visit the CNE fair that will open from August 14th to September 1st. Enjoy the shows, rides, food, games, and some shopping!
2. Niagara Falls Buskerfest: This year, from August 29th to September 1st, Niagara Falls will have its second annual Buskerfest at the Seneca Theatre! With over 50 performances, great food, and amazing artisans, Buskerfest will undoubtedly be a memorable cultural event!
3. Artfest at the Distillery: From August 28th to September 1st, visit the Distillery District to celebrate the art of painting, photography, and music. There will be live music and art shows featuring Canada’s top artists!
4. Ashkenaz Festival: Visit the Harbourfront Centre between August 28th and September 1st to enjoy a festival of Jewish music and culture. There will be over 200 artists at the festival showing off artwork from traditional to modern styles!
5. Hispanic Fiesta: Celebrate Hispanic heritage at the Mel Lastman Square from August 28th to September 1st this year. The festival will consist of cultural music, food, and local and international Hispanic performers!